This thing called "pregnancy brain" must be real stuff...below are recent offenders:
- I "lost" a set of keys only to find them in a different pocket in my purse 8 hours later (later I realized they were "missing" for almost a week???).
- I "lost" my flash drive only to find it in my lunchbox the next day.
1st and 2nd trimester "oops" include (but aren't limited to):
- Shaking down a bag of instant oatmeal not knowing there was an open slit until there was oatmeal all over the kitchen counter and floor.
- Going to the grocery store because I was craving apples. Came home with 2 lb of apples but then realized I should have done the rest of my grocery shopping.
- Backing out of a parking lot with my sun shield still up.
- Going home a "different" way from the grocery store and getting lost a mile from home.
What crazy things have you done when pregnant (or attributed "pregnancy brain" to)?