Bake Time: ~14 minutes per sheet
Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 cup peanut butter (I prefer no sugar added, the chunkier and the better)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix ingredients together with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture about 1 inch apart onto parchment lined baking sheet (should fit 1 dozen per sheet).
- Flatten mounds with fork (imprint won't be as apparent as peanut butter cookies without chocolate chips but the idea is there...).
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 14 minutes.
- Slide cookies (while still on parchment paper) off onto cooling racks.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk!