A New Chapter: 1,500 miles later

June was a month of many transitions. I finished my last day of working full-time to take on a new 24/7 job; the most challenging and rewarding job I'll ever have ... Stay-at-Home-Mom! My husband finished one chapter of his training to start a new (and last!) one. We packed up our house and moved 1,500 miles to start a new adventure. We went from being homeowners to being renters of a condo (how are all these boxes supposed to get unpacked and fit?!). These days we're getting settled in (and by that I mean sliding boxes around so we can get from room to room...it's getting better, really...), enjoying our neighborhood, and exploring old and new sights with our little one. Now that we have a functional kitchen again and my studio is getting set-up, be on the look out for postings to pick up! On the list of things to make are mocha coconut brownies, gathered skirts, criss cross back tops, baby sun dresses, baby sun hats, etc. Get excited!!!!

First Trip to the Zoo! Pelicans, Sea Lions, Penguins, Oh My!
First Fourth of July Parade and Air Show!

Comments

Popular Posts