Gray and Cream Booties with Kelly Green Buttons

Different color combinations excite me. I love finding combos that sizzle, that vibrate, that snap-crackle-pop! There are ones that remind me of the ocean, a desert sunset, baby's rosy cheeks, tea time on a rainy day. I've been thinking about a friend of mine who had a baby a couple months ago. She didn't know if she was having a boy or girl and was planning on decorating the nursery gender neutral with light gray walls, white wainscoting, and accents of oranges, greens and navy. How modern and sharp! The booties below are inspired by her (and her baby boy!). I look forward to creating more combinations today!






Check these out on Etsy!


Comments

  1. These (and all your previous posts) are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts