Crochet Owl Ornaments

Snow has fallen. The Christmas tree is up and decorated. Presents are wrapped and stacked on top of bookshelves out of a little elf's reach. Hand blown glass ornaments are hung in windows for the winter sun to shine through. Oh the Christmas spirit is here!

Here's a sneak peak at a project in the works.

Evie enjoys playing with different colored balls of yarn. 




I did a slightly modified version of Hopscotch Lane's Crochet Owl Ornament pattern. I prefer finishing rows with a slip stitch (her pattern goes around without slip stitch ends). I also also made the ornament loop as part of crocheting the sc along the top of the ornament instead of finishing off the row of sc's and then making a separate chain for the loop.

Comments

  1. I loved this pattern by Hopscotch Lane. Yours are adorable! Check out mine on my blog http://hookercrochet.com/2015/08/04/two-tiny-owls/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts