|Finished product, pre-final pressing|
|blue floral trim with serged hem|
- chest circumference = 18"
- width of fabric (2 pieces) = 16.5"
- length of fabric (2 pieces) = 15"
- top lace length (2 pieces) = 8"
- strap lace length (2 pieces) = 7.5"
- Followed It's Always Autumn's Tutorial for "super sweet girl’s white lace blouse tutorial," and ended up with a top that was too big in width (the length I purposely made longer into a dress instead of a blouse). I think the measurements above result in a dress closer to a 2T size.
- Opted out of eyelet lace bottom hem and used a scrap piece of floral fabric for more color (and saved some eyelet lace for another blouse/dress! Eyelet lace is pricey!).
- Removed bias tape from eyelet lace on top and used it to line armhole. Kept bias tape on eyelet lace straps.