Buttons & Etsy Shop Mini Cards

My Edible Thoughts Etsy shop mini cards have arrived and they are PERFECT! I ordered the cards through Moo and highly recommend them. Simple to upload graphics online, easy to order, efficient delivery, high quality product. The cards are made from paper that is sourced from sustainable forests. The card holder is made from recycled pulp and is recyclable. The cards were printed in the USA and hand-packed in Rhode Island. I'm a fan. I also purchased a paper button maker today. To be honest, I thought it was going to give me punch outs of buttons in paper when I bought it. Instead I punch and get the most adorable embossed button! If you're thinking what I'm thinking ... this can lead to some very fun packaging for Etsy creations!

What's making you smile today?



Comments

Popular Posts