- Loops & Threads Charisma in Passion
- 100% acrylic
- 4"x4" = 11S x 16R with US 13 (9mm) knitting needles
- US 10.5 (6.5mm) 16" circular knitting needles (for more structure)
- yarn needle
- stitch marker
- Long tail CO 44. Join in the round.
- K2 P2 in the round. Continue until ribbing measures 1.25 inches from cast on edge (5 rows).
- Stockinette for 6.75 inches (33 rows).
- Bind off with kitchener stitch (also known as "graft" or "weaver" stitch).
- Flip the hat inside out. Tuck in the two top corners 2 inches down. Sew a short seam in the middle of each ear. Weave in the ends or tuck them into the ears points. Flip back right side out and it's ready for wear!
No action shots yet! Gotta wrap it up under the tree once the second mitten is complete!