Knit Project #8: Sky Blue Striped Beanie
Can't. Stop. Knitting,
Since I forgot to do ribbing on the last hat, I had to quickly make another one to get the ribbing out of my system!
Love the widely spaced out ribbing with chunky yarn.
And of course there's a pom pom.
- Inspired by The Purl Bee's Merino Hats.
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Sky Blue (20% wool 80% acrylic yarn, super bulky)
- Circular 16 inch, no. 13 (9mm) bamboo knitting needles
- Cast on 42, did 6 rows for ribbing and 3 rows of knit before alternating colors. Could be two rows longer but fits fine (toddler size). Didn't use dpns to finish decreases.
- unstretched finished measurements: 16 inches in circumference, 7 inches deep