Autumn Rainbow Toddler Cardigan (knit)
Baby sweaters knit up quick, especially with bulky yarn. Great little projects to practice on!
Love the asymmetry and self-striping yarn!
- chest circumference = 20 inches
- back waist length from top of collar to bottom hem = 10.5 inches
- armhole depth = 4.5 inches
- Inspired by Taiga Hilliard Designs' "Wee Zippy" pattern.
- Followed pattern above but used bulkier yarn and bigger needles to make it a bigger size. Finished measurements approximately fits for 12-18 month old.
- For the repetition of rows 11 and 12, repeated until sweater measures 6 inches instead of the 4 inches specified in the pattern.Wanted a longer length to go over the hips. Plus, needed a longer length due to age.