Works up relatively quickly? Check.
Not too complicated? Check.
If I didn't run out of yarn at the end and had to switch colors twice, there would've been only two ends to weave in but because I had to change up colors twice, I ended up with six ends to weave in. Oh well! Love it!
- Ended up using 3 colors of yarn because I was using leftover yarn and ran out near the end.
- Repeated the last 2 rounds twice.
- The pattern says it can be worked up in an hour. I took a lot longer. Partially because I had to start over once and take it all apart. Partially because I couldn't figure out how to join the round with the cable needle. Partially because I'm not a very fast knitter.
- circumference = 16.5 inches
- underarm to bottom hem = 5.5 inches
- top of collar to bottom hem = 8.5 inches