Cluster Slouch (knit)

I had never used a cable needle until this pattern! Though you could use a straight knitting needle, the cable needle was fun to use to make the clusters. It wasn't actually scary at all!

[Flat shot of a plummy purple knit hat in the works on circular bamboo knitting needles on a wooden surface next to a blue metal cable needle.]


Pattern: Cluster Slouch by Phanessa Fong

Yarn Used: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick (less than 1 skein); Isn't this yarn color delicious!?!?! I've had it for awhile and have made it into other projects but sadly I lost the color name - it may even be discontinued.


[Three image collage of a focused toddler playing with Legos. Collage features a plummy purple knit slouch beanie on toddler’s head.]

The original pattern uses Lion Brand Mandala Thick & Quick. I didn't find it in any stores near me so I ordered some to give it a try. They come in fun colors and since it's super bulky, it works up super fast! Stay tuned!! I'll add the pics here when they're finished.

Flat shot of a rainbow knit beanie with alternating clusters that’s nearing completion on circular knitting needles. It lays on a wooden surface.


****
Images have descriptions provided in the alternative text accessible to screen readers.


Comments

Popular Posts