Back in November 2012, I wrote a Life List. It's time to cross a few things off that list!
Get married.(June 12, 2010) Be a Mom. (working on this one...crossing off in February 2013!)(Thank you dear Evelyn for being my sweet sweet daughter!) Breastfeed. (will get to this one, see #2)(Thank you dear Evelyn for being champ at nursing)
- Take a week long trip with my closest girl friends.
Start a blog.(Edible Thoughts born on June 2, 2011)
- Visit Alaska before it melts.
Nurture a flower and vegetable garden.(My husband is really the one with the green thumb but I help... Started May 2010)
- Have an art studio.
- Own a baby grand piano. (Mom and Dad, you're still holding on to my piano until we get a bigger house right?)
Go to graduate school and study something I'm passionate about.(2009-Completed Master of Public Health in Nutrition from University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and passed exam as a Registered Dietitian)
- To live in the same city as a sibling, a cousin, and/or a close girl friend; or at least be within driving distance (3 hours max including traffic).
- Be an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
Try glassblowing.(October 2011-Made Christmas ornaments)
- Successfully host a multi-course home-cooked meal for at least 6 people.
- Hang up my paintings for an art show.
- Eat my way through Italy.
- Explore Turkey.
- Take a ceramics class.
- Perfect the art of traditional Taiwanese boba.
Own a sewing machine.(January 2012).
- Inspire a stranger.
- Take a spontaneous road trip.
- Design and build a home with my husband.
Write a story telling cookbook.(Thank you my dear husband for the best Valentine's Day present - turning my Edible Thoughts recipe posts into a very professional-looking cookbook!)
- Own/Share a beach house.
- See family in Taiwan at least once every 5 years (last trip was May 2010).
- Spend a long weekend on Mackinac Island, Michigan.
- Study food anthropology.
- Attend an organized personal growth retreat (Elevate Mastermind).
Be a small business owner (actually I never dreamed I would do this but now that is has happened, I'm enjoying the ride and definitely think it makes the list!).(Etsy shop opened May 1, 2012).
What's on your life list???