A hair bow holder keeps these accessories organized (doesn't take up space on a dresser or in a drawer!) and you can see what colors you need to make more of...haha!
If you're in a hurry (like nap time may be over any minute), you can make this in 15 minutes!
- stationary box
- 7/8" grosgrain ribbon (lengths will depend on how many bows you have and how long you want it to be)
- 5/8" ribbon (this is for the piece that'll hang so choose whatever you want, could be an old shoe lace!)
- candle and match or lighter (to seal ribbon ends)
- hot glue gun and glue
1. Poke two holes on the side of the box that will be the top. Cut a piece of ribbon or string to the length desired to hang the box. Thread ends of ribbon into the holes and tie off with a knot inside the box (knots shouldn't be showing on the outside) and heat seal the ends of the ribbon to prevent fraying.
2. Cut equal lengths of the 7/8" grosgrain ribbon, as many as you'd like that fit your box, with an inch or two spacing out the ribbons. Heat seal the ends. Using the hot glue gun, glue the ribbon inside the box so that the long tail hangs off the edge.
3. Clip on hair bows and hang up your hair bow holder!