So many fun crafts to do around the holidays. We were excited to get our craft on with these reindeer ornaments! Everyone can jump in and several can be made quickly for many family and friends!
- wood craft sticks
- tempura paint
- paint brushes (optional)
- pom poms
- googly eyes
- hot glue gun and glue
- string or yarn
- Paint sticks. Let them dry.
- Glue sticks together in a triangle, with top ends poking out for antlers.
- Glue on pom pom at bottom point of triangle for the nose.
- Glue on googly eyes (or have the toddler stick them on by themselves if they're adhesive ones!).
- Loop on string to hang ornament.
- Write on date and child's name on the back.