Bright Pop Beanie (knit)
When it's cold and gray, a bright pop of color brightens everyone's day!
|Pending Pom Pom|
|Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Grandest Grape.|
- Loops & Threads Charisma in Bright Pop
- Product care: machine wash warm, gentle; do not bleach; tumble dry low;do not iron.
- 4" x 4" = 11S x 16 R
- US 13 (9mm) 16 inch circular knitting needles
- yarn needle
- stitch marker
- 65 mm pom pom maker (optional)
- Long tail cast on 48 stitches onto circular needles.
- Place a marker and join for working in the round, being careful not to twist the stitches.
- Round 1: *K3, P3, repeat from * to end of round.
- Repeat round 1 six more times
- Knit every round until piece measures 6.5 inches from the cast on edge.
- *K6, k2tog, repeat from * to end of round (42 stitches)
- *K5, k2tog, repeat from * to end of round (36 stiches)
- *K4, k2tog, repeat from * to end of round (30 stitches)
- *K3, k2tog, repeat from * to end of round (24 stitches)
- *K2, k2tog, repeat from * to end of round (18 stitches)
- *K1, k2tog, repeat from * to end of round (12 stitches)
- *K2tog, repeat from * to end of round (6 stitches)
- Cut tail and thread it through the remaining stitches. Weave it into the inside of the hat.
- Make pom pom if desired and attach to top of crown - I used a 65 mm pom pom maker.
Finished Measurements (unstretched)
- length (bottom of cuff to top of crown, not including pom pom) = 8 inches
- circumference = 15 inches
Inspired by Purl Soho's "Super Soft Merino Hats for Everyone!" Pattern. Adapted the pattern for the yarn and knitting needles I used and made it longer for a slouchy look (also means it can be worn for more seasons since it's pretty stretchy and the length will continue to fit!).
|Didymos Hot Pink Fish. Size 4. Hemp/Cotton. Double Hammock Tied Under Bum (DH TUB).|
|See ya later!|