Carrot Cake Infinity Scarf (crochet)


Playing with color combinations is my idea of fun! I love this burnt orange color. I reminds me of carrot cake loaded with autumn spices. Cinnamon. Nutmeg. Cardamom. Ginger. Cloves.



I lost the label to this skein so I can't tell you what color it was produced as but I'm calling it "carrot cake." It pairs beautifully with gray. I'm thinking navy and cream are also excellent pairings! Throw on some jeans with a long-sleeve T or neutral sweater, you're ready to go!



Materials:
  • 1 skein of Lion Brand Homespun yarn
  • Size K -10.5 (6.5mm) crochet hook
  • yarn needle

Ch 100 loosely. Join to start with a sl st to make a loop. Be careful chain does not twist (honestly, it twists and with this type of yarn I can't tell which side is right or wrong initially so I don't worry too much and just make sure at the end everything is facing in the same direction!). 

Row 1: Ch2 
(does not count as first dc here and throughout), dc in same st and in each ch around. Sl st to top of first dc.
Row 2-6: Ch 2. Dc in each st across until end and sl st into first dc of the row. 

Fasten off, weave in tails.

Make one (or some) for yourself and more for friends!


Comments

Popular Posts