YES! It's scarf season!
Who am I kidding, I think it's always scarf season - you just need the right type of scarf! Right...?
|Shown in the color "cranberry"|
|Some days a little lipstick and a cozy accessory makes me feel pretty put together. Never mind I'm wearing lounge pants not photographed. Clinique Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple|
- 10.00mm N crochet hook
- 1 skein Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick
- 80% acrylic/20% wool
- 6oz, 106yd
- machine wash and dryable
- yarn needle
- Chain 85, join together with a sl st.
- Row 1: Ch 2, dc in each sc around and connect with sl st to first dc in the round.
- Rows 2-5: Repeat row 1 until you run out of yarn, which should complete 5 rounds.
- Weave in ends. Wrap twice around neck or once to leave it long.
Make one (or a few for yourself) and more for gifts!