Marble Cowl with Ribbing (knit)
|See? No rolling! It lays perfectly flat and cowls perfectly when worn. Will only get softer with continuous wear!|
- 1 skein Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Marble
- 80% acrylic/20% wool
- 87 yards
- machine washable and dryable
- recommends US 13, 9mm knitting needles for 4" x 4" 9 S x 12 R
- used US 15, 10 mm, 29 inch circular knitting needles per Lion Brand's Basic Cowl Pattern
- stitch marker
- yarn needle
- Cast on 52 sts. Join round being careful not to twist stitches. Place marker for beginning of round.
- K2, P2 ribbing for 3 rounds.
- Knit every round for 27 rounds.
- K2, P2 ribbing for last 6 rounds.
- Cast off knit and cast off purl per ribbing pattern, loosely.
- Weave in ends.
- 11 inches wide
- 22 inches in circumference